Business process redesign
By systematically assessing the current state of our client’s business processes, our team identifies areas of weakness and work with clients to prioritise improvement opportunities and plan implementation.
A significant proportion of our engagements involve assessing and recommending options for improvements in business processes and functions. Our clients tell us that they value our ability to blend this experience with a focus on the people issues that are a critical part of any change programme.
Common client issues:
- Inefficient or high cost processes.
- Known control weaknesses with staff fire-fighting issues.
- Inability to meet reporting deadlines (internal or external).
How our team can help:
- Rigorous analysis with clear end-to-end process mapping and analysis.
- Rapid assessments and solution development using proven methodologies and expertise.
- Practical and achievable improvement plans.
Benefits to our clients:
- Streamlined processes that reduce costs and improve control.
- Buy-in to the initiatives agreed through effective communication and consultation.
- Continuous improvement embedded into new processes.